A long awaited update to Swype for Symbian is now available. We’ve taken your feedback from our first Beta, incorporated several cutting edge features currently available in Android, and come up with our best input solution yet for Symbian.
We’re still putting the final touches on Swype for Symbian 2.0, but we’re giving our Beta Labs user a sneak-peak. Download Swype for Symbian 2.0 Beta now to check out these exciting new features:
- Portrait and split-screen support for devices with Symbian Anna
- Cutting-edge predictive tap auto-correction engine
- 30 downloadable language dictionaries (Download link given below)
- Many incremental UX changes based on Nokia and Android Beta Labs feedback
- Hundreds of bug fixes. Too many to list!
All S60 5th Edition and Symbian^3 devices are supported. Swype comes preloaded with English US, English UK, Spanish, Portuguese BR, and French CA. If you want to Swype in a different language, download one of our 30 additional language packs.
Please note: Installing the wrong version of Swype can cause unwanted behavior so be sure to select the correct Symbian version from the download package below.
Please note: The following language dictionaries will NOT work with the public version of Swype on the Ovi store. Upgrade to Swype for Symbian 2.01(1332) Beta before installing a language dictionary.
- Portuguese EU
Click below to download